Monday, September 3, 2012

Ch. 10 ~Even Little Girls Grow Up~

Chapter 10
Even Little Girls Grow Up


AN: Hey everyone!
Thanks for being patient and not nagging me (much) about this post.
I know I said this was going to be a double baby post but instead I decided to add in something fun.
Now you're not going to understand this fun thing until you read this:

http://adifferentkindofchallenge.blogspot.ca/2012/08/friend-or-foe-lucky-palms-chapter-1.html

and then this:

http://adifferentkindofchallenge.blogspot.ca/2012/08/hide-and-seek-lucky-palms-chapter-2.html

Enjoy!


         

There's Mushi all grown up, enjoying MY couch. 
Probably plotting lil evil kitty plans in his lil evil kitty dreams...


I taught Adele how to talk properly.
"Fey's are winners." I told her.
"We are winners!" she cheered.
"That's right and second..."
"Is the first to lose!"
I really want to leave my kids strong moral values for when they go out into the world.


She played with all of Micah's old toys.
"Here comes the soliders!" she said in an army sergant voice.
"We'll kill the bad guys!" she made the soliders cheer.


Her mom sent her a tutu, and she was loving it. 
My little ballerina playing with her toy tanks and soldiers.


Meanwhile Lyuka downed some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches before starting her homework. She was doing well in school.


Lyuba was doing the opposite, her skipping school and not doing homework was really effecting her.
I wasn't sure what to do, but soon it was her birthday so I didn't have to do anything.


That morning Taryn went first!


Sparkles!


Baby #8 Taryn Fey is all grown up now. I think she's mainly her mother. 
She dreams of being a fashion stylist, and is going to use her art skills for sketching new clothing designs.



Next was Carlie!


Sparkles for Carlie!


Baby #9 Carlie Fey became a beautiful young adult. She was a carbon copy of her mother with my eyebrows. She moved to Starlight Shores to become a famous singer, just like she'd wanted since she was a little girl.


There's Baby #10 Lyuba as a young adult. She decided to go back to her signiture side braid. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her life yet, but she decided to move to Lucky Palms to decide.


During all these birthdays Adele was singing happily to herself.


"Doe a dear...a female dear!" she sang along happily to the Sound of Music which she had watched with her mother and Dawn.


Genieve preparred a nice nutrious salad for my kids. 
I personally don't think there's anything wrong with just eating peanut butter and jelly...


"Logan, why don't you eat some salad?" she suggested kindly.
"Salad is for the weak." I told her, munching loudly on my sandwich.
She rolled her eyes at me and went to go do laundry.


Suddenly out of nowhere...


It's Mushi! He's attacking!


Her screams of horror could be heard throughout the house. 
"Bad cat! No! Stop it!" she shouted
"HISS!!!" Mushi yowled, foaming at the mouth like a rabid wild animal.


All to soon it was time for Adele's birthday.


Why do they have to grow up so fast?


Sparkles!


She giggled as the sparkles tickled her.


Baby #12 Adele is an adorable child <3
She definately looked more Fey now. She had her mothers eyebrows though.


Genieve awoke in the middle of the night.


She wasn't in labor, Adele's birthday had woken her up.
She eyed Mushi warily as she went into the kitchen.
She shrugged and went back to sleep.



A moment later she was awake again, this time in labor!
"Ahhh, Oh my llamas! I can't believe how many times my mom has done this!" She screamed.
I bet Danielle Smores will get a big mothers day card this year from Geniveve.


Adele sleepily and unhappily poked at her breakfast, a salad.
"When can I have more pie?" She wondered.


Welcome to the world baby #13 Blake Fey!
Finally after 5 girls, it's a boy!
He has his mother's skintone.


Mushi decided to hiss at me the moment I walked through I door.
I shoved him aside with my foot, gently of course.
Gently...


Baby #13 Blake Fey takes after his father. He might have a bit of his mother's eye shape.
That's all I can think of, his hair even has the same messy stick up that mine does.


Adele put on her new romper from her friend Dai. She loved it and wore it all the time.
I'm sure it being from Dai had nothing to do with it ;)
Remember, no dating, ever!


She donned her new green dress and we attended her 4 older sister's graduation.
Yes, surprisingly Lyuba did graduate.


When we got back from the girl's graduation my big dog had finally arrived!
I adopted a Dalmatition Black Lab mix from the animal shelter.
Finally a pet that I want!



Her name is Penny!


For Adele's birthday Addy and I gave half of the castle room a makeover. One half was now a butterfly and unicorn themed room.
Adele loved unicorns and butterflies. Unicorns were her favorite animal.


It was actually kind of nice having just a few kids around.
This must be what normal parenting is like.
I got to spend a lot of time with my kids now individually.
Blake and I had fun playing with blocks. (He mostly ate them though)


He takes after his father Dusty...
(My cat Dusty does that constantly -_-)



This is the next challenge mom, Natalie A. Winfield.
She happens to be Addy's niece, which is what the A stands for.
She is doing her own baby challenge, and her first daughter Blossom is my God daughter.



Penny nicely introduced herself to all the members of the household.
Mushi was only semi okay with this, but there wasn't a fight so all is well.


Blake loves Penny!


He wants to pet her constantly!
She loves him too, she is always sniffing and licking him.


After going to the hospital to be artificially inpregnanted Natalie settled in on the couch.
"You better have decent food!" she told me.
My cooking has improved...sort of...I stopped burning salad....


I woke up a sleepy Adele early the next morning. Her surprise birthday gift from me arrived!

"You got me a pony!" Adele shouted, causing the pony to scamper away into the backyard.
"Yes I did, now remember you have to take care of-"
Adele cut me off "I'm naming her Sparkles!"
She was jumping up and down with excitement.
"Well actually, it's a boy." I explained to her.
"I'm still naming him Sparkles." she said "Thanks dad!"
She ran off into the backyard, and I told her to be gentle with Sparkles.


While Adele ran around chasing Sparkles and feeding him all the carrots we had I was teaching Blake to walk.
It was nice just having two kids in the house, I had plenty of time to teach Blake all of his skills, and to clean up.


After awhile of teaching Blake and playing with the new pony we all had fun going on the water slide.
Adele ran from across the street to slide down it as quickly as possible. 
I tried to get some air on it, which ended up being quite painful.
Blake on the other hand sat at the end in a puddle of the water and splashed.
We took a family photo afterward.

 

Adele had fun dressing up as a princess.
She smiled and practiced walking slowly, giving her beauty queen wave.


"Do you think Dai likes princesses Dad?" she asked me, giving me a wave.
"I'm sure that he'll like you whether or not you're a princess." I told her.
"Cool, then we can fight a dragon together!" she cheered before running off to Skype with Dai.


Meanwhile, Blake was struggling with potty training.
He didn't seem to understand that he couldn't wear his diaper forever, that he would have to use the potty eventually.
"Come on bud." I sighed as he grunted and wiggled, worming his way off of the potty chair.
I sighed and went to feed him, knowing I'd then be changing his diaper.
Hopefully this was just a phase that would be over soon, very soon.


Adele unhappily cared for Carlie's old rat.
It's not that she didn't enjoy rats, but she wanted a rabbit. I had searched all over town for one and couldn't find one for her.
She cleaned out Homey's rat cage, letting out a dramatic sign every now and then.


While outside making sure Adele was feeding Sparkles the bottle properly Natalie developed her baby bump.
Baby bump day 1.


"I'm going to invite mom over!" Adele told me after finally finishing the cage cleaning.


"Ok, you know her number right?" I asked.
"I have it on speed dial." she told me with a "duh" tone.
How was my 9 year old working speed dial?


Adele decided on a nice late lunch early dinner of grilled cheese.
I made the grilled cheese, and it's not burned.
Progress eh?


Adele went outside to get ready to play in the water toys with her mom.
Here she is shaking her butt at the water...
Must be from her mother's side...certainly not mine.


Meanwhile I tended the garden and Natalie fed Blake.
Blake was not a super talkative tot. He was more of a cool cucumber.
"Tank you." he said to Natalie.
What a little gentlemen.


Addy came over and Adele begged her to play some hopscotch.
So Adele and Addy started a game of hopscotch, which Adele was determined to win.
She gets her competitive nature from her mother, who was also playing hard.


Addy encouraged Adele and Natalie cheered while she hopped along the squares.
Right at the end she stumbled and took a step into the off limits square.
Her entire demeanor suddenly fell.


Adele was not ok with being beat by her mother.
Addy tried to comfort her, saying it was ok to fall, which cheered her up slightly, she was still a bit upset though.


Natalie ended up beating both of them, and they bonded over conspiring how to beat her next time.
Mother daughter bonding at it's finest.



Natalie cuddled Blake.
"Tomorrow were going on vacation." she told him.
"Baycashun?" He asked, confused at the new word.
"Yes were going to the sunshine." she cooed at him.
He laughed and clapped happily.



"Smile!" Addy told Adele, who made a heart shape with her hands.
Our rental house was right near the bay in Sunlit Tides, and Adele stood in the backyard where Addy could capture the beautiful background.
We were here for just a few days, Addy, Natalie, Blake, Adele, and I. 
Adele was the most excited, as her best friends mom was leaving town and so he was coming to stay with us.


While we adults ate lunch and played with Blake we heard noises coming from the master bedroom.


"Dai is coming! Dai is coming! Dai is coming!" she cheered with every jump.
"Adele, you're gonna hurt yourself." Natalie told her.
"But Dai is coming!" Adele screamed, smiling like mad.
"Dai's your best friend right?" Addy asked her with a knowing smile. Why was she asking? Everyone knows that Dai is Adele's best friend.
"Yup, best friend." Adele told her.
"Best FRIEND?" Addy asked her teasingly.
"CHA MOM BEST FRIEND!" Adele shouted, sticking her tongue out.
Women.


An hour after Becks Best, Dai's mom, dropped him off we were all at the park.
Addy was painting a portrait of Natalie while I watched Blake play in the sand.
It was beautiful here at Sunlit Tides, beautiful and very hot.
Adele and Dai decided on a game of chess.
Per usual, Adele was determined to win.


Dai was just happy to see Adele, although he was trying hard. 
Both kids were equally smart, but Dai had a lot more chess experience than Adele did.
"I'm really happy were on vacation together!" Dai told her.
"Me too!" Adele quipped before going back to staring at the board.
"We should go swimming later!"
"Yeah!" 




"Dai! Come push me Dai!" Adele shouted from the swing.
"No no! You gotta come over here! I have something for you!" he shouted.
She quickly got off the swing and ran over.


Blake saw his sister running toward Dai and decided to take off and play in some other sand.
Smart man.


Adele made a face at Dai. "Why'd you make me run all the way over here!" she giggled.
He made a silly face back at her, sticking his tongue out.
"Cause I have to give you something!" He said, laughing at her face.
"What?!" she giggled.


He reached into his pocket and mimed pulling something out.
"It's a hug!" he told her happily, wrapping his arms around her.
Adele laughed, beaming from the hug.
"Thanks Dai!"
"You're my best friend forever!"
"You're my best friend forever too Dai!"
Up on the balcony, Addy and Natalie exchanged knowing smiles.
What is it with knowing smiles today?


"Then the werewolf tore out of the bush and ripped the pretty red headed girl off the path!" Dai hissed, raising an eyebrow. 
Adele jumped out of her skin, her eyes wide.

 

Dai saw Adele's face and turned my old flashlight off.
"It's ok Adele, it's just a story." He told her, sitting on the grass next to her.
"But the werewolf...and the little girl with the red hair..." she stuttered.
Dai hugged her from the side "Werewolfs aren't real Adele." he told.
"But, but what if-" Dai cut her off.
"Even if there were I would protect you!" Dai told her.
"Ok!" she said happily, giving him a hug.


Adele's POV
We headed back to the vacation house to get our bathing suits. We were going to get to go to the beach like Dai said. I was super excited. The adults were taking forever to get ready, and my dad was busy feeding Blake. Grown ups!
Dai and I were ready, we had our swimsuits on and our clothes on over them.
"In ballet we do stretches." I told him, shoving his butt over. We were talking while sharing a chair.
"In baseball we run around a lot." He told me.
"We stretch like this!" I giggled, swinging over and leaning my head down toward the ground.
We laughed together.


"What are you guys up to?" My dad asked coming in with Blake in his arms.
"Adele is so silly!" Dai said, poking me in the sides. I laughed.
"Here let's send a pic to your mom." My dad suggested, pulling out his phone.
I stood next to Dai and put my head near his.
"Smile!"
We saw the flash of the camera phone, and finally we got to leave.


When we got there I got on Dai's back and we escaped from the grown ups.
"Come on Dai faster!" I cheered from my spot on his back.
"I'm going as fast as I can." He said laughing.
"Giddyup!" I yelled taping his shoulders.
He hoisted me up his back and started going faster toward the water.

 

"Here, I can carry you easier like this." Dai told me, lifting me in his arms.
I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You better not drop me!" I joked.
"I'm not gonna drop-" Dai was cut off when he tripped and we fell into the water.


"I thought you weren't going to drop me?" I asked him, just pretending to be annoyed.
"It was an accident Adele, I tripped." He said. "I'm really sorry!" he said, coming up behind me.
"Well..." I pretended like I was thinking about it. I could never be mad at Dai.
"Of course I forgive you!" I said, hugging him. He smiled really big.


"Catch me if you can!" He hollered before swimming into deeper water.
I laughed "Not fair! You know I can barely swim!" I told him.
"Here grab my hands, I'll help you."
"This time don't let me go."
"I won't, just kick your feet, yeah just like that." He said as I gripped his hands tightly.
"How come your so good at everything?" I asked him with a pout.
He just laughed. "I'm not. I swim a lot at the pool in Lucky Palms." he told me.



"Now were both really good swimmers!" Dai told me. I smiled really big at him.
"Yeah were awesome swimmers!" I said.
"Yeah and now we can swim together when you come and visit me!" he said.
"Yeah I wanna come visit you a whole lotta times." I told him.
"Well you better visit lots." We both laughed when he said that.


"It's too bad your mom's coming back tomorrow." I said.
"Yeah, I wish I could stay." He said.
"Well now you can see her again."
"Yeah I've really missed her!"
"Yeah I miss my mom when she's gone." I told him softly.
He paused and smiled at me "Well at least we have each other!"
"Yeah, we always have each other!" I said smiling.


"Wait what are you doing?" I said. His eyes were closed and he was coming toward me and we right next to each other and then...


Then his lips were on mine. Like on mine, like on top of them, and we were there sitting. Our lips were touching, and I was looking at him and his eyes were closed and our lips were pressed together.
He was kissing me.
Woah.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and let me know!
You can comment here on my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/LoganFeys100BabyChallenge

Remember to like my challenge, check out my polls, and vote in my challenge mom competition!

Thanks to Danielle Smores for her daughter Geniveve Smores! You can read Danielle's challenge here:

 https://www.facebook.com/DanielleSmoresAndHer100BabyChallenge?ref=ts

Thanks to my friend Hailey for the adorable poses! You can find them and more cute poses at her blog right here:

http://foreverhaileycreations.blogspot.com/

Please note that them kissing (the pose) may not be up yet because it was made exclusivly for this story and won't be released until I tell her this chapter is up.

Thanks again! <3

11 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE TOGETHER?!?!?

    AND BLAKE... OMG SO ADORABLE

    I STILL HATE YOUR CATS

    ~Amiee/Becks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR READING!!!

      Logan doesn't like the cats either!

      I KNOW THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!! I JUST LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!!
      <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
      JUST WAIT UNTIL THE CUTENESS CONTINUES, IN YOUR BLOG!!!!
      :DDDDDDDD

      THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING IT MAKES ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER!!!

      Delete
  2. Loved it. AHHHA Adele and Dai are almost as perfect together as Addy and Logan are ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR READING!!!!
      Yes I think Addy and Logan have some competition for cutest couple ;) and from their daughter of all people.
      Thanks for the comment!
      Hope you enjoyed seeing and hearing yourself :)

      Delete
  3. awe this chapter was so sweet and overly cute. I Loved it. I can't wait to see how this progresses and who will be next in Logan's challenge.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR READING!
      I'm glad you liked it, I was going for sweet and cute! I'm glad that you thought it was.
      Don't worry your daughters/you will be coming up soon!
      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  4. AWE! SO CUTE!! Adele and Dai are so cute! ^_^ Love the chapter! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR READING!
      I know, they are CUTIE PIES!!!
      Thanks, I'm also happy with how this chapter turned out :)
      I'm glad you like it too.
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  5. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP HAVING ADORABLE CHILDREN!! IT'S KILLING ME HOW GORGEOUS THEY ARE ^_^

    Adele and Dai <3 They are my new OTP

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS FOR READING!!!
    I can't help how adorable they are! But it seems the more I have the more adorable they get! I love it! <3
    Adele and Dai are the best, and they are my all time fav OTP.
    Thanks for commenting Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, haha. Those two are adorable together :D

    ReplyDelete