Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ch. 11 ~This May Be~

Chapter 11
~This May Be~

Hi everyone!
To make up for not posting in forever, here is chapter 11, right after chapter 10!
Be sure you read the last chapter and check out all those links!



 Adele's POV
I decided to ride my bike home instead of going with everyone else.
This would give me some time to think. Time that I really needed.
Dai had kissed me.
Dai kissed me.
Me.
Not Kelly, not Veronica, not Sally, not Miloh.
Me.
A small grin made its way onto my face.
YES!



When Dai and I were both at the rental house things were kinda weird.
We pretended not to notice each other during dinner, then waiting for the shower to be available, and when we grabbed our clothes. After changing and getting into bed I heard Dai whisper to me.
"Pst, Adele." He whispered.
I saw his head poking down from the top bunk and crawled over to the ladder, sitting up.
"Yes?" I answered in a whisper.


"Are we...were still friends right?" he asked me in a worried whisper.
"Of course we are!" I said loudly. How could Dai even think that? We're BFF's, that means Best Friends Forever!
"Oh, that's good cause for a second I was worried that you were mad at me cause I kissed you." He said.
"No I'm not." I whispered back.


"Best friends forever?" He asked me.
"And ever and ever!" I said.
"Good!" He said. "But...do friends kiss each other?" He asked me.


"Well not normally..." I said. He frowned. I didn't like it when Dai frowned, he was so much better when he smiled.
"But you can kiss me if you want to." I told him. He smiled really big.
"But. That means you can't kiss Kelly, or Veronica, or Sally, or Miloh." I told him.
He frowned and my heart got sad.
"Can I still kiss my mom?" he asked.


I smiled really big.
"Yeah, she's ok to kiss." I decided.
He smiled again.
"Cool. So maybe sometime we could maybe kiss again?" He asked me.


"I'd like that." I whispered, a soft pink blush spreading across my face.
He smiled even wider when I answered.
"I can't hear you very well, lean up toward me more." he said.


"Ok." I said scooting up closer to him.


He leaned even further off the bunk bed and kissed my nose.
"Goodnight Adele." He said.
"Goodnight Dai." I said smiling and blushing. 
When he kissed my nose it tickled a little.


"Best friends?" he asked.
"Forever and ever!" I said.


"Let's NOT tell my dad about this." I told him.
He nodded really fast with a scared look.
"Good idea!"
Then we went to bed and I dreamed of him kissing me, only now we were at our wedding.


When I got home I climbed into bed and pulled the covers up around me.
I snuggled into them deeply and sighed.
I missed Dai.
I wondered what he was doing.
Does he still wanna kiss me?
Did he change his mind and want to kiss Violet from his class?
What was he thinking about?
Did he miss me too?


~Logan's POV~
We got back from our vacation. It was fun, but not long enough.
I mean I was still as pale as ever!
Can't a guy get a tan? Just once in his life?
Anyway...
So Natalie's bump was still there of course.


Addy bunked at my place for the night, insisting that Adele shouldn't be alone on the first night home after spending all that time sharing a room with Dai.
Although I know Adele found it comforting, I think she was still a bit under the weather. She missed her best friend.


I tended to the plants in the garden. Back to everyday life. It could be a bit of a drag sometimes.
At least I had my kids.
I don't know what I would do without them and my challenge.


"Hello, Logan Fey."
"Hey dad!" the voice on the other end said.
I racked my brain running through my kids voices, whose was that.
After a moments pause I answered. "Hey Micah! How's college?" I asked.
"The dorm is really cool, and classes were alright."
"That's great! How are you and Honey?" I asked him, hoping for only good news.
"We're good, we have intro to art together." He replied.
"That's great Micah!" I answered. Suddenly I heard a crashing noise in the background and a "It was him not me!" from Adele. I rolled my eyes.
"I'll talk to you later, make me proud."
"Yeah dad, love you."
"Love you too." I said, then I hung up.


"So...I see you're eating peanut butter and jelly..." Natalie said awkwardly.
"It's my thing." I told her.
"Fine then I'm eating ice cream." she told me.
"Ok then!" I said in a joking mean voice.
We laughed.
"So Blossom called me." She said referring to her daughter and my god-daughter, "She's getting married."
I smiled. "That's great!"
"Yes it is! My first baby to marry!" she said.
"Yeah Evan and Carlie are my only married ones."
"She wanted to know if you would walk her down the aisle?" she asked.
"Of course I will!" I said happily.


Monster Mushy is back!
Hide your wives, hide your children!
IT'S ATTACKING!!!


Mushy was attacking Adele!
"Dad! DADDY!!! HELP ME!!!" She screamed.
I rushed over and pulled the rabid beast off her and tossed him, gently of course, outside.
I picked her up in a hug while she sobbed, and then went about tending to the cuts on her legs.
Some people wonder what I have against cats, now you know!


Blake was just chilling out in his chair while Natalie chilled on the couch. They were watching Finding Nemo.
Well, Blake had gotten bored, so technically Natalie was watching Finding Nemo and he was seeing how far up his nose he could shove his finger.


There's Mushy.
What's he doing after attacking my daughter?
SLEEPING.
and not just sleeping...
SLEEPING ON MY COUNTER.
I knew right then and there, we had to get out of here.


It wasn't as big as our old house, but it would do.
Sunlit Tides, I mean, why end the vacation?
The house was a gorgeous white wood right on the beach.


It had a barn out back for Sparkles, and any other horses we may accquire.
There was a nice pasture and some training runs as well.


It was a simple two story beach house.
The living room and the kitchen are here.


Then we had my room, the back hallway, and my bathroom.


Upstairs was for the kids. The girls room was pony and unicorn themed, at Adele's request.
The boys room remained unfurnished for now.


Then we had the panda/forest themed nursery!
Thanks to Danielle Smores for the panda cribs!


We had a box stall built for Sparkles inside the barn.


On the side we had space for a garden. It was fenced in with a pet proof gate.


I decided I need a change of clothes for Sunlit Tides, I mean I can't go around wearing a sweater.
This isn't what I wore, it's what Becks Best sent me as a joke. At least, what I hope was a joke.
It was a towel that tied around the waist and a huge straw hat.
Not gonna happen.


Natalie was getting bigger and bigger.
She also changed into a tank top and leggings for the heat.


I got two tattoos.
The first is a dagger on my forearm.


The second is this standing Griffin.
Both have a specific meaning to me, but that's a story for another time.


~Adele's POV~
I decided she wanted to learn to paint, just like my mother.
The large painting she painted for us was hanging in my dad's room still, and I looked at it all the time.
"I'm painting a little girl playing." I told Sparkles.
Sparkles neighed in approval.
"Sparkles, can I tell you a secret?" I asked. Sparkles munched on the grass.
"I really miss Dai, talking on the phone is good, but I miss him." I said.
Sparkles continued munching.
"I mean I miss other stuff about him, like how he smiles at me, how he smells like clean with a little bit of chlorine from the pool, and his lips..." I trailed off.
"Do NOT tell my dad about this discussion." I said.


Penny looked through the window, tail wagging like a propeller.
"Woof woof!" she barked.
This meant, "Let me in, it's hot out here!"


~Logan's POV~
Natalie was getting bigger and bigger.
The heat here was really getting to her, she spent a lot of time inside in front of the tv.


Adele finally got to give up Homey. She decided that she didn't want a rat, but a guinea pig.
She named him Gizmo, and she loved petting him and hearing him make oinking squeals.


I was outside teaching Blake how to walk.
The sunshine and the fresh air was wonderful.
"I'm walkin Dad!"
"Yeah you are Blake!"
"You should get boots like mine!"
I laughed at him. I would never wear boots.


Penny loved digging in the soft fertile soil.
I was hoping she'd pull up some treasure.



It always parks outside my house when my kids are playing...
I'll be watching that guy. Real close.


Getting big!!!
I'm so excitedto have another one.
It's nice spending time with my two but I miss the regular chaos feeling.


My son learned to walk!
What a wonderful way to spend a beautiful day in Sunlit Tides!
"Great job Blake!" I said, tossing him up.
"Danks Daddy!" He said while laughing as I tossed him.


Addy thinks that Blake looks like me...
I'm not sure I see it.


Now to go tell Adele the news that would make her the happiest girl in the world:
Becks and Dai were coming to Sunlit Tides tomorrow to go house hunting, and she would get to spend the day with Dai.


~Adele's POV~
"DAI!!!" I screamed running up to him and wrapping my arms around him.
"Woah." he said steadying himself. He didn't fall over though, he was strong because of baseball.
"I missed you a whole lot!" I told him, burying my face in the back of his t-shirt.
He smelled like clean with a bit of chlorine. It made me happy.


"I missed you too!" Dai said. "It was so lonely at my house with just my mom and me."
"Really?!" I asked. He'd missed me!
"Yeah, of course I missed you! You're my best friend forever!"
"You're my best friend forever too!" I said.


"Can I say hello to you?" He asked.
I opened my eyes momentarily before shutting them again. I squeezed him tighter.
"This is me saying hello silly!" I said.


Dai tickled me and wiggled out of my grasp while I laughed.
"No fair!" I said, still giggling.
"I'm gonna tickle you back!" I said. As I reached around to grab him he leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheek.


I smiled big again. I guess I always do that when Dai kisses me.
I like it when Dai kisses me, it's really nice.
His lips are all soft and really gentle and he doesn't drool all over me
I hope he decides that he wants to kiss only me for a long time.


"Thank you." I said with a blush when he pulled back.
"You don't have to thank me! I like kissing you!" he told me.
"I like when you kiss me too!" I said happily.


He held out his arm and I looped mine through his.
"Where do you wanna go?" he asked.
"I don't care as long as you're here with me!" I said happily.
"Do you still remember how to swim?" he teased.
"Of course! Were the best swimmers ever!" I laughed.


"Do you wanna go to the pool?" he asked me.
"Don't you go to the pool all the time?" I asked him.
"Yeah, but you'll be there so it won't be boring." he said.
"Let's go to the beach cause you don't get to go there a lot." I said.


He smiled a really happy smile.
"Thanks Adele, that's really thoughtful of you!" he exclaimed.
I smiled because Dai was happy. Dai saw me smile and he smiled to.
Maybe he was smiling because I was happy?


 "Do you want to ride bikes?" I asked.
"No let's walk, it's so pretty here." he said.
"Yeah it's really pretty! I hope you come to live here!"
"Well soon I'll be coming to live with you for your dad's challenge!" He said.
"REALLY?!?!" I screamed happily.
"Um...I think that was supposed to be a surprise..." 
"I won't tell!" I said jumping up and down in excitement.


"Dai...have you....have you ever met your dad?" I asked him. If him and his mom were living with us where was his dad? My dad told me his parents did the challenge together.
He didn't answer and I was worried that I said the wrong thing.


"I've never met him." he said softly, staring straight ahead.
Now I knew I hurt his feelings, I was so stupid!
"He lives in Sunset Valley." he said.


"Oh." I said quitely.
I was good at geography, Sunset Valley was far from Lucky Springs.
It was either further from here.
I frowned, I wanted Dai to have a dad like I had.
"I wish he was around. We could play baseball together, and ride bikes." He said.


"It's ok Dai..." I said, still not sure what to say.
"Don't worry Adele, it's ok." he said when he saw my sad face.
"Hey! We can share my dad!" I said.
He smiled brightly at me.
"That would be awesome!" he said.
"Yeah he can play catch and ride bikes!"
"Do you think he would with me?"
"Of course he would! You'll love it! He's the best dad ever!" I told him happily.



~Logan's Pov~
Natalie was upstairs getting Blake a bottle while I typed up my newest novel, a drama.


Suddenly I heard screams coming from upstairs, and they weren't Blake's.
"LOGAN! HOSPITAL!" Natalie shrieked.


We drove to the hospital as quickly as possible. We got there fast, no other cars were on the road.


Natalie was ready to have the baby!


and someone else would soon be having kittens...
-_-


Welcome to the world baby #14 June Fey!
She had Natalie's hair and my eyes. She also had Natalie's nose, lips, and eye shape.
I think she might have had her mom's face shape too.
She was her mother's daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading!
To make up for not posting in a long time, I posted this.
So I hope you enjoyed it and it isn't too much reading for you!
The next chapter is extra special, starring Becks Best, her son Dai, and some Supernatural fun ;)

Please comment and let me know what you think!

10 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!!
    even though I knew most of it >.<
    ALL THAT ADELE AND DAI
    STOP KILLING ME WITH THEM
    EVIL PREGNANT MUSHY
    :D
    Can't wait for the next post (for obvious reasons)
    Love,

    Amiee/Becks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS FOR READING!!!
      I'M GLAD THAT YOU LOVED IT, CAUSE IF YOU HADN'T, MY FEELINGS WOULD'VE BEEN HURTED xD.
      THAT AND YOUR SON IS IN IT SO YOU BETTER LIKE IT!
      I KNOW THEY ARE THE EPITONE OF CUTE!
      DAI AND ADELE FOREVER!
      LOL yes Mushy and his new pregnant kitty wife. :P
      The next post will be awesome!
      Thank you for commenting! It makes me smile!

      Delete
  2. What a cute chapter :) I'm happy to be reading your blog! P.S. The bunk bed poses were ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I'm glad you're reading, it's always good to have another commenter! :)
      I know, I loved the bunkbed poses! Dawn made them, you can download them on her blog.
      Thanks sooooo much for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Great post. OMG Dai and Adele are so durn cute together. I'm looking forward to seeing Blake and June age up.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the reading and comment!
      They are! Adele and Dai are just the cutest lil things, I love them to death. Now that they are both in the same household in my game I get to watch them all the time. <3
      Yes I can't wait to see Blake and June either, they are going to be cuties too I think!
      Thanks again for commenting, it means a lot to know that people enjoy my writing!

      Delete
  4. A long comment from me!
    Ok, so I love this Adele and Dai stuff. Remind's me, in a way of Natalie and Jones.... >.> Just saying >_>....
    Ok and June is <33333333333333 LOVE ADORABLENESS
    The cat... >.< >.<
    HAHAHAHAHHHA
    Monster Mushy is back!
    Hide your wives, hide your children!
    IT'S ATTACKING!!!
    And my Blossom is getting married ;__; My baby !!! ;_; ;_____;
    I-I-I just <33333333333
    So anyway, now i've commented i deserve a payback ;)*nudge nudge*
    Y u make me laugh so much?!?!
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the long comment lol
    Yes I love the Adele and Dai stuff too <3
    June is soooooo cute, she looks just like her mommy! :D <3
    LOL YES THE EVIL THAT IS MUSHY!!! MWA HA HA HA HA HA or I guess as Mushy would say HISS HISS HISS HISS HISS! XD
    I know, lil Blossom isn't so lil anymore, soon she'll be having her own....THEY GROW UP SO FAST!!!!
    LOL I WILL BE SURE TO MAKE LONG COMMENTS ON ALL OF YOUR POSTS FROM THIS POINT FORWARD!!!
    I don't know why I make people laugh, maybe it's all that sugar I consume.........NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Thank you again for commenting, this totally made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, Adele and Dai are such cuties!! I can't stand it!! >.<
    I love this chapter and I can't wait to see Becks join your challenge. Keep these chapters coming. :D

    ~Hailey~
    (aka Dawn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reading!
    THEY ARE!!! Cutie pies <3
    I love them so much! Why must they grow up?
    I shall keep pumping out the chapters!
    :D
    Thank you for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete