Monday, March 10, 2014

~Ch. 17 Perfect Little Miracles~

~Chapter 17~
~Perfect Little Miracles~



~Becks POV~


Chloe was lying on the masterbedroom bed, Logan's bed, in her underwear.
Oh....my....
I heard the sound of a door opening and Logan walked in, waking Chloe.



Logan and Chloe looked at each other and then at me, and then back at each other.
I got myself ready to flee, but before I could, Chloe screamed.
"EW! WHY ARE YOU ONLY WEARING YOUR BOXERS?!"
Logan looked at over at me, and then away, awkwardly running a hand through his hair.
 
 
"Well you're the one wearing your underwear, and it's my house-" Chloe cut Logan off mid sentence,
"It's your sister's house and I bet she would think her little brother walking around in his boxers," but then Logan cut her off again. "The point is-"
"Both of you shut up," I told them, rolling my eyes. Suddenly I heard the weird noise June had talked about, coming from Chloe.
It was a half groan half whine type of sound.
"My stomach," she whimpered, massaging little circles on her stomach while Logan rolled his eyes.
"She has been doing this ever since we came back from the clinic!" he complained loudly.
"HEY MISTER IT IS WORK BEING PREGNANT!" Chloe screamed back at him.




 

"You are only four hours pregnant Chloe." Logan told her, seeming irritated.
"This is the worst pregnancy I have EVER had." Chloe whined.
Logan rolled his eyes and muttered something that sounded like, drama queen.
"Becks! You've been pregnant before! Back me up here!"
 I chewed my lip. Four hours pregnant. Chloe could be a bit extreme...at times...
But she was my best friend.
"Come on, I'll take you to the clinic." I told her.
"Thank you! It's nice to have such a THOUGHTFUL friend." she cheered.
Logan rolled his eyes again.
"While we're gone, put a shirt on, nobody wants to look at that," she said to Logan, gesturing at his chest hair.
If looks could kill...



~Logan's POV~




After June and I had finished our dinner my cellphone went berserk.
It started vibrating, shaking, and blasting some chipmunk song.
Mia...I thought.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Why is your ring back tone the Nyan Cat song?" I heard Chloe's voice on the other line.
I heard a shuffling in the background
"Chloe, this is serious! Tell him!" I heard Becks in the background.
"Tell me what?" I asked.
I heard some more shuffling in the background.
"This is important," I heard Becks voice again.
"CLEARLY! I am suffering!"
"Just let me tell him!"
"No, my womb, my phone call!"
"Give me the phone,"
I heard more shuffling.
"Did you just bite me?!"
"I AM CRAZY HORMONAL RIGHT NOW!"
"Is there something you want to tell me or not?" I asked, slightly irritated.



Chloe came back on the line.
"Well, it's still early in my pregnancy, but we appear to be having more than one baby," Chloe told me.
I grinned. "That's great!" I said, thinking of how much I loved all my twins, "So then how are the twins?" I asked her.
"It's not twins," Chloe told me.
I was overjoyed. This would be my first set of triplets in my challenge, and I couldn't wait.
I had seen many other triplets in other challenges, and I couldn't wait to have my own.
"My first set of triplets! This is amazing Chloe!" I told her, laughing in happiness.
"Yeah...there's more than three..." she told me with an awkward chuckle.
"Well sheesh, how many are we having, like six or something?" I laughed.
An awkward silence came over the phone.
"Yup, six," she said.
I paused. Six. Six diapers. Six mouths to feed. Six crying mouths.
"Logan? Logan!" Becks voice came over the phone.
Then everything went black.

Chance, Mia, and Iris came over to celebrate Father's day with me.
"Daddy!" Mia threw herself into my arms, Willard and all.
I grunted as Willard's claws sank into my skin.
"Da da da da," I swung a cooing Iris in the air and ruffled Chase's hat and hair.
"Why don't you guys go play until Aunt Chloe and Becks come back?" I suggested, and they were soon off while I went to check my emails.



Thirty minutes later Mia came through the office door and engulfed me in a hug.
"Daddy, you and mommy will always love me right?" Mia asked me.
"Of course we will sweetie."
"Promise?" She asked me slowly. I glanced over at her suspiciously.
"Oh look, Chloe and Becks are back," I said. Noting their return from the clinic.
I heard Chloe squeal and Becks scream.
I looked at Mia who was conveniently looking elsewhere.



I ran toward the door, noticing a glitter covered Willard dart by me.
"I love it!" Chloe screeched loudly.
Becks stood staring. "My car."
"It's so sparkly!" Chloe cheered, rushing over to her car.
"My car...it's bedazzled and is that...glitter glue..." Becks stood frozen in place.
"Mia is a true artistic genius!" Chloe squeaked, pointing to a glittery picture of Willard on her car door.
"I don't think my warranty covers this," Becks said softly. I put my hand on her shoulder. Well, I guess there was no better time for father's day presents


______________



 I wrestled the glittery wrapping paper off the gift.
"I even wrapped it myself!" said Mia proudly.
I gritted my teeth and clawed at the paper "Yes I can see that...it's so...strong, I mean pretty."
Mia beamed at me.

After wrestling the package to the ground and ripping it apart with my claws I pulled out a ceramic plate.
"Awe, Mia it's so beautiful, thank you sweet heart!" I told her, giving her a huge hug.
"Do you LOVE it?!" Mia asked, practically screaming the word love.
"Yes I love it, it's such a pretty plate," I told her, and I saw Chance making frantic motions and mouthing a word behind me.
"Bowl, I mean bowl." I corrected myself quickly, causing Mia to beam.
"WILLARD HELPED SEE!?!" Mia screeched, pointing to a paw print on the side of the "bowl".
"Oh, I see, thank you Willard." I said, smiling at Mia's fat fluffy blue cat.
"You got Willard a gift too right dad? Cause he is a father now!" Mia exclaimed.
"Of course I-WAIT WHAT?!"

-Mia's POV-



I rummaged around the organic food in the fridge. Stupid pregnant people needing stupid organic vegetables.
"Steak...steak...steak..." I muttered, accidentally letting a head of lettuce roll onto the floor.
Well, no salad tonight.
"Where are you steak?" I asked myself, and the steak.
Dad better not have eaten it all.
My ears filtered through all the sounds outside and settled on footsteps approaching the front door.
"I GOT IT!" I yelled, five seconds before the doorbell rang.
I swung open the front door and barred my fangs.
Nothing wrong with having fun with the Jehovah's witnesses...

A lady with strawberry blond hair was at the door, and she wasn't scared.
Dang.
Her clear blue eyes were glowing, just like mine. A fellow werewolf!
Maybe she had steak!!!!!



"Mia, who is at the door? I thought I told you to quit messing around with the poor-" my dad's voice came from behind me.
"Oh, you must be the nurse," my dad said to the lady at the door.
Nurse? So she had no steak...
"You're not bringing any more organic food are you?" I asked with a sigh. My dad glared at me.
"Yes, I'm the nurse. My name is Claire Candlemass and I'll be helping your wife along with her pregnancy," the lady, Claire, said. "I don't have any food with me," she told me. I sighed, defeated.
Well this was boring.
"Wait, you're staying here?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, I will be staying and helping," she explained.



"I AM NOT HIS WIFE!" Aunt Chloe screamed from the next room.
"Psh, you wish you could have this," my dad muttered.
"What was that?" Aunt Chloe yelled, coming closer.
"HE SAID YOU WISH YOU-" My dad cut off my yelling with a hand over my mouth.
Oh right, inside voices.
"Mia, why don't you go play outside," my dad suggested, looking tense. I heard Aunt Chloe say a bad word.
"It's snowing out here actually, why don't we all go in and I'll get set up?" Claire suggested.

My dad lifted me and stepped aside, allowing her into the crazy house with us as they began to converse about babies and whatever.

~Logan's POV~




After father's day had passed the kids all returned home to where Blake was watching them.
Chloe, Claire, June, and myself were still staying at the cabin. June was being home schooled while we waited for word on whether she could be accepted into a boarding school for teenagers who were on the Autism Spectrum.



Naturally, as the pregnancy moved forward, Chloe became more and more irritable, and I mean more than usual.
"LOGAN?!?!?! Why does my sandwich not have marshmallow fluff?!!?" Chloe screamed across the house. I winced and rolled my eyes.
"Because it is tuna fish! You are not invalid, if you want marshmallow fluff on your sandwich, add some!" I snapped back at her. Crazy hormonal...



"It's not a sandwich without fluff! How dare you ruin it! MURDER. SANDWICH MURDERER!" she said, approaching me and getting all up in my face.
Deep breathes, do not hit Chloe. She is your friend. She is pregnant. Do not cause her bodily harm.
"Just put some on it," I said firmly, trying not to transform and rip her to shreds.
"I can't...you...you....you murdered my sandwich," she said quietly. 



She promptly burst into tears.
"IT WAS INNOCENT!" she screamed.
"Ok, ok, don't cry," I said, trying to sound reassuring. She began crying harder. 
"I'll make you another sandwich, with everything you want!" I pleaded with her, hoping the June would not pick up on Chloe's stress waves. She gave me a teary nod and embraced me, nearly crushing me.
Sheesh she was strong for a heavily pregnant nut case.

~~~~~

~At the hospital~



"We'll get through this, you've got this," I told Chloe as she did her breathing excercises for labor.
"They are coming too soon," she complained.
"We knew this might happen, you're ready, you can do this," I said supportively.
As much as I liked to narc on Chloe, I had to admit, she was a strong person. She'd gone through multiple pregnancies, and the loss of a child to cancer. I fully believed she could deliver our babies.
"They are too little," she said softly.
"The doctor said they were surprisingly big and healthy looking," I answered



"Well they are all in my uterus, and my uterus can only hold so many kids," she grumbled.
I restrained myself from rolling my eyes, I really did not want to have a conversation about her uterus.
"We are all here for you," I said. 
It was true, my family was in the lobby, along with Becks, Neil, and her three kids. June and Natalie were there. Blake, Lucy, and Serie also waited. Chloe's kids were there, eagerly awaiting news on their mom. I could have sworn I'd even heard the familiar yowl of Willard.

Claire walked in, ready to assist with the labor, and Chloe got into position to push.
"They better not look like you," she screamed out during the pushing. Even during labor she was still the same old Chloe. 

As the labor progressed the babies were born, all six of them. Two were healthy enough from birth for me to hold, while the rest were whisked away quickly to the NICU.



"Hello Steven," I cooed to the eldest of them. He was born fairly small, but healthy and happy. I stared at his crumpled face in amazement.



Baby #19 Samantha also came into the world healthy, screaming her little head off.
She had her mother's personality no doubt.



"You did good Chloe, Claire is in the waiting room with our families now," I told her, leaning little Steven over so she could see him.
"All six came out all right?" She asked with a hazy smile, I nodded and we both smiled at each other.
"Four little girls, and two little boys. Two of them we can take home right away, the rest may need a few months," I told her. She nodded happily and smiled at Steven.



All six of them were miracles, perfect little miracles.

 
Introducing:



Baby #18 Steven Fey. He had my little wisps of blond hair and was both the oldest and biggest of the babies.



Baby #19 Samantha Fey, also born healthy, she was the eldest of the girls. She also shared my hair color, light blond wisps sprouting out of her big head. She was a screamer.



Baby #20, another girl, and the first to have her mother's hair color. She was in the NICU with under developed lungs, but a treatment plan was being developed for her. It looked like she would need surgery, but not until she was older. 



Baby #21 was Ky, the second and last boy of the bunch. Although you can't really tell from the picture, Ky had his mother's hair, making him our blue haired baby boy. Ky went to the NICU to undergo several CT scans to check on the functioning of his brain. Otherwise he was in physically good condition.


Baby #22 Charlotte got her name special from her mother. She was our other blue haired baby girl. She was the second smallest and showing many signs of prematurity. She was in the NICU on oxygen but was fully aware of her surroundings and expected to make a full recovery.



Baby #23 was the smallest and most delicate. Little Kay was my precious diamond in the rough. She was born with multiple holes in her heart, which would require surgery during the next few weeks. The doctors told us they would be proceeding with caution, but we remained optimistic for our little gem.


Only time would tell how all six of them would do.

~End~



Special thanks:


Thank you to all my fans, readers, commentors, supporters, and anyone who enjoys my challenge!
None of it would be possible without all you fantastic viewers!

Firstly, to Becks Best:
Thank you for the support and encouragement during this chapter!
I know it took forever, but you pushed me until I got it out, so thank you!
Also, credit for the pictures go to her, as my laptop was out of commission during this entire period of writing!
Above all, thanks for always being there for me <3 *Hugs*

You can view her baby challenge HERE

also check out all the cute CC on her tumblr HERE

To Chloe, who is now Olivia Kelly:
Thank you for allowing me to use Chloe as a mother in my challenge!
The children are absolutely adorable, and I had so much fun writing her!
Also, thanks for constantly making sure I was writing this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!

You can view Chloe's challenge (which is on hiatus) HERE

To Ashby
Thanks for reading and enjoying my challenge!
I just wanted to give you a special thank you for the last three gifts you've given me through the Sims 3 store.
They are all wonderful, and I appreciate them a lot! :D

Check out her challenge HERE

Extras:


Please take the time to comment on this chapter, follow my blog, and like my Facebook page!

You can find the challenges Facebook page HERE

If you liked this cabin that I built, you can find it and my other builds HERE

Stop by Sim page and friend me HERE

I have another Sims story, a legacy, that you can find HERE

Lastly, I post some builds, pictures, and CC on my tumblr HERE

You can also friend me on my SL Facebook (sim Facebook only please) HERE



6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful update and I Hope all the babes will make it and I look forward to seeing them grow up. Thank you so much for the special thank you. You are too kind. I am so glad we are friends.

    Ashby AKA Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thank you for commenting, I'm glad that we're friends too! :D
      I'm happy you enjoyed the update! Hopefully you will enjoy watching the babies grow.

      Delete
  2. I look forward yo seeing the babies grow up. I wish them all happiness and wellness. They are all handsome and gorgeous little ones. Congratz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! I hope that you will enjoy seeing them grow up!

      Logan

      Delete
  3. I am finally caught up on your challenge woo! (Now to go read Becks'.) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it weird that I find myself really attracted too logan when he is wearing the mustache shirt...... like get too my house now!

    Ahh I loved this chapter. Have fun with all those little rugrats running around the house now. Silly chloe and her bountiful womb >.<

    WHERE AM I IN THIS!?!?!?!? YOU NEED UR BEST MATE/BROMANCE DUDE IN THIS!

    Can't wait for more <3
    ALSO LOVED THE CARS AHHAHAHAHA

    xoxo Aideybabes

    ReplyDelete